- 7,605 visitors/dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 20 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 2 to 90 daysFlexible lease period.
About the space
This fantastic space is located on Västmannagatan. It offers ample lighting and a raw industrial theme with lush greenery and the perfect showroom or pop up boutique.
Average visitor age
- Security system
- Street level
- Window display
- Staff toilet
About the Area
Vasastan is known for its parks, in particular Vasaparken, a popular picnic spot, and Observatorielunden park, home to the Stockholm Observatory. Tegnérlunden park has statues of Astrid Lindgren, author of the Pippi Longstocking books, and playwright August Strindberg, whose former home, now the Strindbergsmuseet, is nearby. Cozy Scandinavian restaurants cluster on Odenplan and St. Eriksplan squares
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.