- 150 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease period.
About the space
This space is located in the center of Oslo, just 2 min walking from Karl Johann gate. The space is available for daily bookings as well as longer bookings, except Sundays when the space is being occupied.
Average visitor age
- Security system
- Window display
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the Area
Sentrum is Oslo’s compact, bustling downtown, packed with historic buildings like the 13th-century Akershus Fortress. Cultural landmarks include the contemporary Oslo Opera House and the National Museum, whose Edvard Munch collection includes “The Scream.” Main street Karl Johans Gate is lined with casual eateries, pubs and designer clothing stores, while the trendy Aker Brygge area offers upscale waterside dining
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.