- 9063 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 242 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About this space
A spacious store in a great location in the heart of Södermalm. This modern and light space offers large windows and meeting rooms for versatile use. The crowd One of Södermalms more iconic post codes. Folkungagatan draws both tourists and Stockholmare alike with its unrivalled choice of shops, bars . . .
Avarage visitor age
About the area
Sprawling Södermalm island has a relaxed, creative vibe, with artsy shops, eclectic cafes and the stylish Fotografiska, a contemporary photo gallery in a former industrial building by the water. Classic Swedish restaurants and hip breakfast spots surround leafy Nytorget Square and dot the bustling Hornstull area. In summer, the small beaches in Tantolunden park are popular for swimming and picnics.