The Park Södra
- 7390 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 6 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About this space
This is a space inside the entrance to a co-working space as well as a café and restaurant. It´s a space for you to showcase or sell items or services to a modern crowd in the brand new area of Stockholmsverken in Södermalm. In the space you are able to . . .
Avarage visitor age
- Fitting room
- Shared space
- Street level
- Window display
About the area
Sprawling Södermalm island has a relaxed, creative vibe, with artsy shops, eclectic cafes and the stylish Fotografiska, a contemporary photo gallery in a former industrial building by the water. Classic Swedish restaurants and hip breakfast spots surround leafy Nytorget Square and dot the bustling Hornstull area. In summer, the small beaches in Tantolunden park are popular for swimming and picnics.