- Such as:
- The Retail Hub
- 50 m2
- SEK 85,000/month
- 46,639 visitors/dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 150 m2Medium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease period.
About the space
This space is located on busy Sveavägen, close by Sergelstorg. Neighbouring brands such as Svensson i Lammhult, Unisport, Under Armour and Champion, as well as trendy restaurants and office buildings. It is possible to te space move-in-ready with a cash desk, clothing racks and tables. . . .
Average visitor age
- Security system
- Security shutters
- Street level
- Window display
About the Area
Sveavägen is a major street in Stockholm, Sweden. Sveavägen originates at Sergels torg in the city district of Norrmalm, and goes north through the Vasastan district toward the border to Solna Municipality and the Haga Park. It is often known as the busiest road in Sweden.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
The perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
For a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
Our biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.