- 11815 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 34 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About the space
This space is centrally located in the heart of Stockholm. Surbrunnsgatan 50 offers a smaller, but well-planned space with large display windows and high ceiling. The store is newly renovated and includes a smaller kitchenette as well as a storage area and toilet. The crowd This part of town . . .
Average visitor age
- Wheelchair accessible
- Street level
- Window display
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the Area & Rules
Norrmalm is a busy commercial area, with mainstream Swedish fashion and design shops lining Drottninggatan and the surrounding streets. It’s also a cultural hub, with opera and ballet at the Royal Swedish Opera, art exhibitions and modern dance at Kulturhuset Stadsteatern and orchestral performances at the neoclassical Stockholm Concert Hall. Tree-lined Kungsträdgården park has walking paths and several cafes.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.