- Such as:
- The Retail Hub
- 50 m2
- SEK 85,000/month
Subway Station Hötorget
- 46,639 visitors/dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 61 m2Medium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 14 to 90 daysFlexible lease period.
About the space
Pop up in the subway at Hötorget. It's difficult to find a space that will have as much fotfall as this.
Average visitor age
- Window display
- Staff toilet
About the Area
Norrmalm is a busy commercial area, with mainstream Swedish fashion and design shops lining Drottninggatan and the surrounding streets. It’s also a cultural hub, with opera and ballet at the Royal Swedish Opera, art exhibitions and modern dance at Kulturhuset Stadsteatern and orchestral performances at the neoclassical Stockholm Concert Hall. Tree-lined Kungsträdgården park has walking paths and several cafes.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
The perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
For a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
Our biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.