- 9093 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 140 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About the space
The perfect store for the spring/summer pop up. Located in one of Stockholms most well know and trendy areas, Nytorget. Here you will have guaranteed footfall even during the quieter summer months. The store is open and light with great exposure to the park.
Average visitor age
- Street level
- Window display
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the Area & Rules
Sprawling Södermalm island has a relaxed, creative vibe, with artsy shops, eclectic cafes and the stylish Fotografiska, a contemporary photo gallery in a former industrial building by the water. Classic Swedish restaurants and hip breakfast spots surround leafy Nytorget Square and dot the bustling Hornstull area. In summer, the small beaches in Tantolunden park are popular for swimming and picnics.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.