- 1784 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 150 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About this space
R1 was the first nuclear reactor of Sweden. It was a research reactor located at the KTH Royal Institute of Technology campus at Valhallavägen in central Stockholm, in the rock beneath the current-day Q buildings. The reactor was active from July 13, 1954 to June 6, 1970. . . .
Avarage visitor age
About the area
Elegant Östermalm is known for its smart bars and restaurants on Stureplan square, and its cultural venues, such as the Swedish History Museum, displaying Viking weapons. Designer boutiques dot the area near Östermalms Saluhall, a food market known for traditional specialties like gravlax and smoked shrimp. Centered on the imposing National Library of Sweden, tranquil Humlegården park hosts plays in summer.