- 7513 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 500 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About this space
Konstnärsföreningen Snickeriet is a members club for art, tech, and innovation. The venue is an old carpentry shop on Zinkensdamm and offers a unique environment. The club is open for anyone to apply and has today 120 members. In addition to the creative daytime production studio. Snickeriet hosts . . .
Avarage visitor age
- Fitting room
- Street level
About the area
Sprawling Södermalm island has a relaxed, creative vibe, with artsy shops, eclectic cafes and the stylish Fotografiska, a contemporary photo gallery in a former industrial building by the water. Classic Swedish restaurants and hip breakfast spots surround leafy Nytorget Square and dot the bustling Hornstull area. In summer, the small beaches in Tantolunden park are popular for swimming and picnics.