- Such as:
- The Retail Hub
- 50 m2
- SEK 85,000/month
Marais pop up showroom
- 19,538 visitors/dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 70 m2Medium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease period.
About the space
showroom on two floors 70 m2 (the top 43 m2 and the bottom 27 m2) - central glazed entrance door - a room with green wall - stairs - picture rails - wifi
Average visitor age
- Security system
- Street level
- Window display
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the Area
The 4th arrondissement, also known as Hôtel-de-Ville, is situated on the right bank of the River Seine. It contains the Renaissance-era Paris City Hall, rebuilt between 1874 and 1882. It also contains the Renaissance square of Place des Vosges, the overtly modern Pompidou Centre, and the lively southern part of the medieval district of Le Marais.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
The perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
For a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
Our biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.