- 13064 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 41 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About the space
Newly renovated space with windows in both ends giving it a nice and bright feel. There are areas adapted for both office activities, showrooms, photo studios and such. The space is located between Hötorget and Stureplan. The storefront is facing the street and the space has its own . . .
Average visitor age
- Fitting room
- Security system
- Street level
- Window display
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the Area & Rules
Norrmalm is a busy commercial area, with mainstream Swedish fashion and design shops lining Drottninggatan and the surrounding streets. It’s also a cultural hub, with opera and ballet at the Royal Swedish Opera, art exhibitions and modern dance at Kulturhuset Stadsteatern and orchestral performances at the neoclassical Stockholm Concert Hall. Tree-lined Kungsträdgården park has walking paths and several cafes.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.