- 8518 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 50 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About this space
Our office is perfect for popup-events and popup-stores. It's on the bottom floor with two large windows facing Pipersgatan in Kungsholmen. It has a toilet with a shower and a kitchen, and is an open space. We're a small communications agency and this is our office where we regularly . . .
Avarage visitor age
- Shared space
- Street level
- Window display
- Small kitchen
About the area
Laid-back Kungsholmen island is home to the colonnaded Stockholm City Hall, where the annual Nobel Prize ceremony is held in its banquet hall. Some of the boats moored along the Norr Mälarstrand waterfront promenade, transform into bars with live music in summer. Nearby, Rålambshov Park features a small beach and wooded trails, and hosts outdoor theater performances.