- 13064 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 40 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About the space
This light space with original wooden floors and high ceiling is located in a vibrant part of Vasastan. This space offers one large room with two big windows facing the street, an office and a smaller room that easily could be transform into a changing room. This space is . . .
Average visitor age
- Fitting room
- Security shutters
- Street level
- Window display
About the Area & Rules
Vasastan is known for its parks, in particular Vasaparken, a popular picnic spot, and Observatorielunden park, home to the Stockholm Observatory. Tegnérlunden park has statues of Astrid Lindgren, author of the Pippi Longstocking books, and playwright August Strindberg, whose former home, now the Strindbergsmuseet, is nearby. Cozy Scandinavian restaurants cluster on Odenplan and St. Eriksplan squares
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.