- 2895 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 48 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About this space
Beautiful store/showroom, the store is located in a classic 1800th century building just a few blocks away from the water. The space offers a large display window facing the street, two rooms and a small kitchen and restroom. This space is perfect for the newly found business . . .
Avarage visitor age
- Street level
- Window display
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the area
Laid-back Kungsholmen island is home to the colonnaded Stockholm City Hall, where the annual Nobel Prize ceremony is held in its banquet hall. Some of the boats moored along the Norr Mälarstrand waterfront promenade, transform into bars with live music in summer. Nearby, Rålambshov Park features a small beach and wooded trails, and hosts outdoor theater performances.