- 46,639 visitors/dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 154 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 30 to 90 daysFlexible lease period.
About the space
This store is now offered in a good size located in the middle of Hötorget. The premises have good shop windows facing the street with a sales area of 101 sqm on the ground floor. Downstairs there is an area of 54 sqm for staff space with kitchenette, toilet . . .
Average visitor age
- Street level
- Window display
About the Area
Kungsgatan is a street address in central Stockholm. At its western end it is connected to Kungsholmen by Kungsbron bridge, from where it stretches east to Stureplan public square. It is intercepted by the streets Vasagatan, Drottninggatan, and Sveavägen.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.