- 46639 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 154 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About this space
This store is now offered in a good size located in the middle of Hötorget. The premises have good shop windows facing the street with a sales area of 101 sqm on the ground floor. Downstairs there is an area of 54 sqm for staff space with kitchenette, toilet . . .
Avarage visitor age
- Fitting room
- Street level
- Window display
About the area
Kungsgatan is a street address in central Stockholm. At its western end it is connected to Kungsholmen by Kungsbron bridge, from where it stretches east to Stureplan public square. It is intercepted by the streets Vasagatan, Drottninggatan, and Sveavägen.