København, København V
- 9,093 visitors/dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 65 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease period.
About the space
This creative pop-up space has everything you need for launching your product or testing your idea in Copenhagen. Located in between the Meatpacking District and vibrant Vesterbro. With white walls and themed floors, the space presents itself as a blank canvas for displaying or showrooming your own brand. The . . .
Average visitor age
- Security system
- Street level
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the Area
In Ingerslevgade you will find a mix of residential spaces, cosy cafes, bars and vintage shops. Copenhagener neighbourhood ambience, yet only a few meters from hip boutique hotels, some of the city’s award-winning stores and best-rated cafes.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.