- 19372 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 228 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About the space
Originally a bank palace built 1913, offering high ceilings and marble flooring. The space is divided on two stories. On the corner of bustling main streets of Götgatan and Hornsgatan, the generous windows allow for great exposure. Perfect as a store or showroom.
Average visitor age
- Street level
- Window display
- Small kitchen
About the Area & Rules
Sprawling Södermalm island has a relaxed, creative vibe, with artsy shops, eclectic cafes and the stylish Fotografiska, a contemporary photo gallery in a former industrial building by the water. Classic Swedish restaurants and hip breakfast spots surround leafy Nytorget Square and dot the bustling Hornstull area. In summer, the small beaches in Tantolunden park are popular for swimming and picnics.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.