Grev Turegatan 1
- 22,652 visitors/dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 140 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease period.
About the space
Proudly situated on one of the busiest thoroughfares between Humlegårdsgatan and Birger Jarlsgatan, this bustling pedestrian street is a commercial location unlike many others. Just a stone’s throw from Stureplan and Bibliotekstan – Stockholm’s busiest shopping districts and the Östermalm subway entrance just meters away. This street is the . . .
Average visitor age
- Security system
- Wheelchair accessible
- Street level
- Window display
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the Area
Elegant Östermalm is known for its smart bars and restaurants on Stureplan square, and its cultural venues, such as the Swedish History Museum, displaying Viking weapons. Designer boutiques dot the area near Östermalms Saluhall, a food market known for traditional specialties like gravlax and smoked shrimp. Centered on the imposing National Library of Sweden, tranquil Humlegården park hosts plays in summer.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.