Götgatan Pop up
- 19372 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 347 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About this space
Södermalm pop up
Avarage visitor age
- Street level
- Window display
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the area
Sprawling Södermalm island has a relaxed, creative vibe, with artsy shops, eclectic cafes and the stylish Fotografiska, a contemporary photo gallery in a former industrial building by the water. Classic Swedish restaurants and hip breakfast spots surround leafy Nytorget Square and dot the bustling Hornstull area. In summer, the small beaches in Tantolunden park are popular for swimming and picnics.