- 9093 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 22 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About the space
This unique space has colourful pastel walls and large windows facing one of the main streets on Södermalm, Götgatan. Inside you will find an amazing architectural designed counter, shelves and excellent lighting. This move in ready space is truly the perfect place to host a popup. There is . . .
Average visitor age
- Security system
- Street level
- Window display
- Staff toilet
About the Area & Rules
Sprawling Södermalm island has a relaxed, creative vibe, with artsy shops, eclectic cafes and the stylish Fotografiska, a contemporary photo gallery in a former industrial building by the water. Classic Swedish restaurants and hip breakfast spots surround leafy Nytorget Square and dot the bustling Götgatan and Hornstull area. In summer, the small beaches in Tantolunden park are popular for swimming and picnics.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.