- 16526 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 98 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About this space
Götgatan is one of the most iconic streets in Södermalm. Know for is many shops and daily bike commuters. The space is divided in to two floors, the upper floor is 41 sqm and the lower one is 47 sqm.
Avarage visitor age
- Window display
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the area
Sprawling Södermalm island has a relaxed, creative vibe, with artsy shops, eclectic cafes and the stylish Fotografiska, a contemporary photo gallery in a former industrial building by the water. Classic Swedish restaurants and hip breakfast spots surround leafy Nytorget Square and dot the bustling Hornstull area. In summer, the small beaches in Tantolunden park are popular for swimming and picnics.