- 7760 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 63 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About the space
Situated in one of Södermalm’s most popular shopping districts, Folkungagatan 99 offers a bright and spacious environment. Large display windows facing the busy street and the well thought-out part glass ceiling provide an ample amount of natural light, which together with its prime location makes this a great . . .
Average visitor age
- Security system
- Street level
- Window display
- Small kitchen
About the Area
Sprawling Södermalm island has a relaxed, creative vibe, with artsy shops, eclectic cafes and the stylish Fotografiska, a contemporary photo gallery in a former industrial building by the water. Classic Swedish restaurants and hip breakfast spots surround leafy Nytorget Square and dot the bustling Hornstull area. In summer, the small beaches in Tantolunden park are popular for swimming and picnics.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.