- 7760 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 303 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About the space
At Folkungagatan 124 you will find this incredibly cool room of 303 sqm. Today, the premises are divided into two activities, but will be connected. The rear room is currently used for training purposes, but will be renovated and prepared for office operations. The room has i.a. . . .
Average visitor age
- Fitting room
- Street level
- Window display
About the Area & Rules
Sprawling Södermalm island has a relaxed, creative vibe, with artsy shops, eclectic cafes and the stylish Fotografiska, a contemporary photo gallery in a former industrial building by the water. Classic Swedish restaurants and hip breakfast spots surround leafy Nytorget Square and dot the bustling Hornstull area. In summer, the small beaches in Tantolunden park are popular for swimming and picnics.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.