- 10734 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 70 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About the space
Drottninggatan is a major pedestrian street and one of the most famous shopping streets in Stockholm. The street is more than one and a half km long and runs from Riksdagen in Gamla Stan to Observatorielunden in Vasastan. The street also passes Sergels Torg and Hötorget, and the Central . . .
Average visitor age
- Fitting room
- Security system
- Wheelchair accessible
- Street level
- Window display
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the Area & Rules
Norrmalm is a busy commercial area, with mainstream Swedish fashion and design shops lining Drottninggatan and the surrounding streets. It’s also a cultural hub, with opera and ballet at the Royal Swedish Opera, art exhibitions and modern dance at Kulturhuset Stadsteatern and orchestral performances at the neoclassical Stockholm Concert Hall. Tree-lined Kungsträdgården park has walking paths and several cafes.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.