Malmö, Skåne län
- 11086 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 190 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About the space
Store premise of 190 sqm located on Djäknegatan 23. The premise is part of the Von Conow property, located in the middle of the city not far off the pedestrian shoping street and close to a wide range of cafés and restaurants. The property is easily reached both by . . .
Average visitor age
- Street level
- Window display
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the Area & Rules
Malmö is a coastal city in southern Sweden. It lies at the eastern end of the striking Öresund Bridge, a long road and railway bridge–tunnel running to Copenhagen, Denmark. In the city center next doors to the pedestrian shopping street, you are also close to Malmö Central station and Gustaf Adolfs Torg. Thanks to the superb location you have everything you need nearby such as shops, hotels, service and restaurants.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.