Central Station Pop Up
- 32246 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 35 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About this space
Here you have a unique opportunity to Pop Up in one of the most heavy trafficked shopping malls in Sweden. About 80 million people passes by T-Centralen each year. The space offers beautiful marbled floors, lighting and a fitting room. If you want there is a possibility to divide . . .
Avarage visitor age
- Fitting room
- Security system
- Security shutters
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shared space
- Street level
About the area
Norrmalm is a busy commercial area, with mainstream Swedish fashion and design shops lining Drottninggatan and the surrounding streets. It’s also a cultural hub, with opera and ballet at the Royal Swedish Opera, art exhibitions and modern dance at Kulturhuset Stadsteatern and orchestral performances at the neoclassical Stockholm Concert Hall. Tree-lined Kungsträdgården park has walking paths and several cafes.