Brahegatan 4 - Event Culture Gallery & Cooking
- 10311 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 180 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About the space
Nestled behind a hip restaurant, Tyge & Sissel is a White walled gallery with 3 hangable walls of 80sqm. A second room of 60sqm is attached with an open plan kitchen. The guest kitchen of Michelin star celebrity chef Niklas Ekstedt - it is your unique opportunity to host . . .
Average visitor age
- Wheelchair accessible
- Street level
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the Area & Rules
Elegant Östermalm is known for its smart bars and restaurants on Stureplan square, and its cultural venues, such as the Swedish History Museum, displaying Viking weapons. Designer boutiques dot the area near Östermalms Saluhall, a food market known for traditional specialties like gravlax and smoked shrimp. Centered on the imposing National Library of Sweden, tranquil Humlegården park hosts plays in summer.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.