- 9,008 visitors/dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 200 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease period.
About the space
This gallery is located in Vasastan, and is perfect for art exhibitions, photo shoots or as a showroom. It has an entrance directly from the street, and is located in a basement. The space is 200 sqm but may be rented partly. Possible to rent for one . . .
Average visitor age
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the Area
Vasastan is known for its parks, in particular Vasaparken, a popular picnic spot, and Observatorielunden park, home to the Stockholm Observatory. Tegnérlunden park has statues of Astrid Lindgren and playwright August Strindberg, whose former home, now the Strindbergsmuseet, is nearby. Cozy Scandinavian restaurants cluster on Odenplan and St. Eriksplan squares.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.