Uggelviksgatan 2a - A Backstage
- 4219 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 237 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About the space
A backstage is a large L-shaped room with a simplistic ambience, well equipped for every creative occasion – both private and public social functions. It features a bar and can be combined with A stage for larger events. - Capacity: 300 people - Total area:237 m2 - Floor:1 - . . .
Average visitor age
- Street level
- Staff toilet
About the Area
Elegant Östermalm is known for its smart bars and restaurants on Stureplan square, and its cultural venues, such as the Swedish History Museum, displaying Viking weapons. Designer boutiques dot the area near Östermalms Saluhall, a food market known for traditional specialties like gravlax and smoked shrimp. Centered on the imposing National Library of Sweden, tranquil Humlegården park hosts plays in summer.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.