Bygdøy allé 21
- 90 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease period.
About the space
This gallery is located in central Oslo and offers a wide range of spaces for pop ups. The gallery is accessible directly from the street, with additional rooms available on the second floor that may be rented separately. There is also a backyard in direct access. Bookings 1-3 days . . .
Average visitor age
- Security system
- Shared space
- Street level
- Window display
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the Area
Frogner is a residential and retail borough in the West End of Oslo, Norway, with a population of 59,269 as of 2020. In addition to the original Frogner, the borough incorporates Bygdøy, Uranienborg and Majorstuen. The borough is named after Frogner Manor, and includes Frogner Park.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.