Berlin, Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg
- 197 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease period.
About the space
This one-of-a-kind space located inside an old building with +8m ceilings is the location to choose if you want to make an impression on your visitors. The church-like layout of the windows, decorated ceilings and open floor-space allows for great opportunities to gather a load of people, displaying . . .
Average visitor age
About the Area
Bergmannkiez is one of the most sought after and charismatic communities in Berlin. With its beautiful parks, bustling but relaxed vibe and eye-catching architecture, the Bergmannkiez area is affluent and appealing to its core. By wandering down the cobbled streets of Fidicinstrasse to the Chamissoplatz, you will not only get a great view of the colorful residency buildings but also pass a handful of cozy coffee shops, bars and eateries and high-end boutiques. Strolling around the Bergmannkiez area is the best way to spend an afternoon in Berlin!
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.