Berlin, Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg
- 27 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease period.
About the space
This 20-square-meter space is dedicated to the display of various forms of art or products. With its central position on the bustling Friedrichshain street, lined with stores, cafés, and restaurants, the area attracts both locals and tourists. A tram stop is located directly in front of . . .
Average visitor age
About the Area
As a freestanding borough adjacent to Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg and Kreuzberg, Friedrichschain has since the fall of the Berlin Wall come to develop a reputation as a young and dynamic district. Accommodating a number of design and media companies, a plethora of bars, clubs and pubs as well as a wide range of restaurants catering to all tastes and wallets, the Friedschain area truly has it all. In terms of the cultural offerings that Friedschain provides, there are a number of exhibition spaces, venues and cinemas for the ones with a cultural interest. Additionally the shopping opportunities are vast with the Frankfurter Allee and the Ring-Center shopping mall.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.