Le Marais Grand Venue
- 345 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease period.
About the space
The Galerie Minimes is a venue in the center of the cultural and artistic vivier in the marais, just a few feet from Place des Voges. The gallery is divided onto three floors and is composed of huge clear volumes with modern design. Inside, hardwood parquet meets raw . . .
Average visitor age
- Shared space
- Street level
- Window display
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the Area
The Marais district is a historic Parisian landmark and features an array of buildings of architectural and historic importance. Spreading through the 3rd and 4th arrondissements of Paris, the district has in recent years transformed from a shabby region to one of the main spots for fashion boutiques and renowned restaurants. Few Parisian neighbourhoods can compare to the multifaceted nature of the Marais district; where visitors can experience everything from art and culture, nightlife and shopping opportunities in all price ranges.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.