Rue de Turenne Space #3
- 40 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease period.
About the space
At the bottom of the Rue de Turenne and Place des Vosges, this enticing space can be found. With its floor-to-celining windows and charming entryway, the space truly draws the attention of passerbys. With a stone-clad accent wall, high ceilings and a bright color palette this space . . .
Average visitor age
About the Area
The Marais district is a historic Parisian landmark and features an array of buildings of architectural and historic importance. Spreading through the 3rd and 4th arrondissements of Paris, the district has in recent years transformed from a shabby region to one of the main spots for fashion boutiques and renowned restaurants. Few Parisian neighborhoods can compare to the multifaceted nature of the Marais district; where visitors can experience everything from art and culture, nightlife and shopping opportunities in all price ranges.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.