Haute Marais Boutique
- 66 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease period.
About the space
A 66m2 space (55m2 on the ground floor + 11m2 in the basement). This art gallery welcomes showrooms, private sales and of course art exhibitions. Located rue Saint Claude, close to rue de Turenne and boulevard Beaumarchais, and walking distance from concept store Merci and Maison Plisson. . . .
Average visitor age
About the Area
The Marais district is a historic Parisian landmark and features an array of buildings of architectural and historic importance. Spreading through the 3rd and 4th arrondissements of Paris, the district has in recent years transformed from a shabby region to one of the main spots for fashion boutiques and renowned restaurants. Few Parisian neighborhoods can compare to the multifaceted nature of the Marais district; where visitors can experience everything from art and culture, nightlife and shopping opportunities in all price ranges.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.