Norra Vallgatan 98
Malmö, Skåne län
- 14909 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 135 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About the space
This charming turn-of-the-century property is centrally situated in the heart of Malmö. Norra Vallgatan 98 offers a well-planned one story space on street level, with large glass windows facing the busy street. An ample amount of natural light together with its high ceiling creates a bright and spacious environment . . .
Average visitor age
- Street level
- Window display
About the Area
Malmö is a coastal city in southern Sweden. It lies at the eastern end of the striking Öresund Bridge, a long road and railway bridge–tunnel running to Copenhagen, Denmark. In the city center next doors to the pedestrian shopping street, you are also close to Malmö Central station and Gustaf Adolfs Torg. Thanks to the superb location you have everything you need nearby such as shops, hotels, service and restaurants.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.