Katarina Bangata 66
- 2279 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 15 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About the space
Situated in one of Södermalm’s most popular shopping districts, Katarina Bangata offers a smaller but well-planned two story space with characteristics of modern architecture. White walls, high ceiling and a large storefront set a bright environment perfect for a showroom. The second floor includes, in addition to . . .
Average visitor age
- Street level
- Window display
- Staff toilet
About the Area
Sprawling Södermalm island has a relaxed, creative vibe, with artsy shops, eclectic cafes and the stylish Fotografiska, a contemporary photo gallery in a former industrial building by the water. Classic Swedish restaurants and hip breakfast spots surround leafy Nytorget Square and dot the bustling Hornstull area. In summer, the small beaches in Tantolunden park are popular for swimming and picnics.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.