- 19372 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 400 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About the space
A retail shop in a high visibility spot on the top of Götgatsbacken, the busiest street on Södermalm. Götgatan is a pedestrian street with eclectic mix of trendy shops, hip bars, cozy restaurants and friendly coffee shops. This shop neighbours stores like Monki, Weekday, J. . . .
Average visitor age
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the Area
Sprawling Södermalm island has a relaxed, creative vibe, with artsy shops, eclectic cafes and the stylish Fotografiska, a contemporary photo gallery in a former industrial building by the water. Classic Swedish restaurants and hip breakfast spots surround leafy Nytorget Square and dot the bustling Hornstull area. In summer, the small beaches in Tantolunden park are popular for swimming and picnics.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.