- 2895 visitors / dayHigh daily foot traffic for this area.
- 48 SqmMedium sized space for this area.
- Move-in-readyAvailable with design, furniture and fixture.
- BoutiqueFashionable and unique space in this area.
- From 7 to 90 daysFlexible lease from a week up to a month.
About the space
Beautiful store/showroom, the store is located in a classic 1800th century building just a few blocks away from the water. The space offers a large display window facing the street, two rooms and a small kitchen and restroom. This space is perfect for the newly found business . . .
Average visitor age
- Street level
- Window display
- Small kitchen
- Staff toilet
About the Area & Rules
Laid-back Kungsholmen island is home to the colonnaded Stockholm City Hall, where the annual Nobel Prize ceremony is held in its banquet hall. Some of the boats moored along the Norr Mälarstrand waterfront promenade, transform into bars with live music in summer. Nearby, Rålambshov Park features a small beach and wooded trails, and hosts outdoor theater performances.
Make the space yours
Our design & furniture packages
- SmallThe perfect amount of furniture to optimise a small space.
- MediumFor a slightly larger space, increase your furniture package to adequate.
- LargeOur biggest furniture offering is ideal to fully kit-out a large space.